Stan Webb's Chicken Shack-Plucking good 1993



 


Image

 Extrait from customer review; .....With regard to this album "Plucking Good", I must admit that I was unfamiliar with it, having got tired of the Shack when Stan decided to go commercial- as a heavy rock guitarist he is very unoriginal compared to his beautiful earlier blues work- and I did not expect a great deal when I sampled the tracks available here, but, if the rest of the tracks on the album are anything like as good as what I have heard so far, this album is like the old, original Chicken Shack- superb blues. .....
great modern blues!

----
Extrait from Rateyouself.com
The finest Chicken Shack album...ever, actually. While their old lp's
from the '60's and '70's are pretty good, Webb's vocals were often
downright irritating. He has pretty much rectified this problem on this release, and the results are excellent. If you only buy one Chicken Shack cd, this is the one to get.
rateyourself.com

1. Reflections
2. Broken Hearted Melody
3. Look Out
4. Talk About Love
5. I'm Not Sorry
6. Crying Again
7. For All Your Love
8. If Only
9. Nothing I Can Do
10. Dr. Brown
11. Let Me Love You Babe
12. The Thrill Has Gone

Stan Webb; LG&Vc
Gary Davies; G
James Morgan;B
Bev Smith: Dr



===>Stan Webb's Chicken Shack-Plucking good 1993<===

No comments: